This is a second update.. I’m aware that things around here have been pretty quite for a while. I have a bunch of content that i’m looking to update on the site.
I’m planning to make the blog more focused on Interaction Design. I’m currently doing a lot of work that covers a broad range of interaction design issues.
Most of my current work has a certain amount of IP. Although at TRIL I’m currently working on..
- Designing a design process for the TRIL environment. TRIL is unique because product creation is closely linked to academic research. You may see this written into a paper soon.
- Developing an interactive product using Flash (Actionscript 3) and External interface to interact with a C app.
- Doing data logging with the products I create. I can’t say too much, but its getting some interesting feedback on product usage.
- Organizing and working with ethnographers to help develop the TRIL future.
- Working with Lawyers to help find lucrative iP in products that we create.
So I plan in the coming months, I plan to
- Update the existing content.
- Back post some news that has happened.
- Focus primarily on IP-Free case studies from work.
- Post small AS3 code snippets,
- … and generally give back to the interaction design community.
I would also like to thank all the visitors to the site.. I’m busy to update and fix all of my design conent.